Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
About This Book
Simple pleasures. Embrace the local culture as you shop for crafts, check out a traditional Celtic or Acadian music festival, or go hiking, biking, or sea kayaking.
Boundless activities. Find choices for every traveler, from taking scenic drives along stunning coastal cliffs and chowing down at a lobster boil, to taking an iceberg- or whale-watching cruise.
Related Online Destination Guides
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe