Fodor's Turks & Caicos Islands
About This Book
Discover all of the wonders of Turks and Caicos in one ebook. Only 10 of these 40 islands are inhabited, leaving many miles of deserted beaches without footprints or beach umbrellas in sight. Turks and Caicos are home to the third-largest coral-reef system in the world and are among the world’s top dive sites. Excellent fishing and boating opportunities can also be found here. Destination spas, penthouse suites, and exclusive villas and resorts also make the islands a great spot for celebrity-spotting.
Fodor’s helps you unleash the possibilities of travel with the insightful tools you need to experience the trips you want. Plan your ideal trip armed with the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that define a destination.
Note: This ebook edition includes photographs and maps that will appear on black-and-white devices but are optimized for devices that support full-color images.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe