Fodor's The Carolinas & Georgia
About This Book
Filled with color photos as stunning as the region itself, Fodor's The Carolinas and Georgia delivers the best of the South from the pristine waters of the Outer Banks to genteel Charleston and bustling Atlanta and everywhere in between. Beaches, golf courses, mountains, Southern food, and historical and cultural sites keep travelers coming back.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on plantations, Great Smoky Mountains, and Charleston's historic district
· Coverage of The North Carolina Coast; Central North Carolina; Asheville and the North Carolina Mountains; Great Smoky Mountains National Park; Myrtle Beach, SC, and the Grand Strand; Charleston, SC; Hiltonhead, SC, and the Lowcountry; The Midlands and the Upstate, SC; Savannah, GA; Georgia's Coastal Isles and the Okefenokee; Southwest Georgia; Atlanta, GA; Central and North Georgia
Planning to focus your trip? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Charleston and Savannah.