About This Line
Two formal nights are standard on seven-night cruises and three to four nights, depending on the itinerary, on longer sailings. Men are required to wear tuxedos or dark suits after 6 pm. All other evenings are either informal, when a jacket is called for (a tie is optional, but most men wear them), or casual, when slacks with a jacket over an open-collar shirt for men and sporty dresses or skirts or pants with a sweater or blouse for women are suggested.
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? Read moreRead more
Love 'em? Read moreRead more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and Read moreRead more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
- $549 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises MSC Cruises
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- View All Cruise Deals
I'm interested in taking a California Coastal Cruise on the Sapphire Princess in the middle of October.
Does anyone know which terminal the ship is leaving from? Port of Los Angeles or Port of Long Beach. Read more
We will be going on a cruise that leaves from Port Everglades, FL. Read more
We are on our very first cruise this June - setting off from Barbados. Read more