About This Line
Oceania Cruises are adult-oriented and not a good choice for families, particularly those traveling with infants and toddlers. No dedicated children's facilities are available, and parents are completely responsible for their behavior and entertainment. Teenagers with sophisticated tastes (and who don't mind the absence of a video arcade) might enjoy the intriguing ports of call.
SeaDream Yacht Club expands its cadre of expedition-style journeys with a Papua New Guinea voyage in 2014. Read moreRead more
From the Galapagos to Tahiti and Borneo to the Great Lakes, luxury cruise lines launch a string of inventive Read moreRead more
Cruise lines are cancelling itineraries in Europe for the summer 2014 season. Read moreRead more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
- $649 -- St. Maarten & Puerto Rico Cruise, Ends Friday MSC Cruises
- $499 -- New Ship to Cozumel on 6-Night Cruise MSC Cruises
- $349 & up -- 5-Night Pacific Coast Cruise on Norwegian Norwegian Cruise Line
- $519 & up -- 7-Nt. Canada & New England Cruise, Save $180 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $179 & up -- Bahamas: Weekend Cruises on Norwegian, $170 Off Norwegian Cruise Line
- View All Cruise Deals
My husband and I are going on RCCL from Ft Lauderdale to Barcelona. Read more
I have booked a ship's excursion at Punta Arenas in February. Read more
I've never been on a cruise, but I thought that I'd look into the possibility despite the negatives of having less flexibility and more regimentation. Read more