About This Line
Most passengers are couples in the 35- to 55-year-old range, as well as some family groups who prefer the international atmosphere prevalent on board. Although more than half the passengers on Caribbean itineraries are North Americans, expect a more international mix on European cruises, with North Americans in the minority.
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and Read moreRead more
A trifecta of celebrity chefs including Cat Cora, Jason Atherton, and Chantal Coady are set to head ou Read moreRead more
Unlock the secrets of the Amazon River with Avalon Waterways—think gray and pink dolphins; kingfishers Read moreRead more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel
- $349 & up -- Weekend Bahamas Cruise on New Norwegian Ship Norwegian Breakaway
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises MSC Cruises
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- View All Cruise Deals
I'm taking a cruise on the Celebrity Millennium and was hoping to get some advice on shore excursions for Falmouth, Jamaica and Grand Cayman. Read more
CCL is taking the dry dock opportunity to implement some of their newest ships features on the Triumph - the following link offers what upgrades and enhancements will get Carnival Triumph by the Carnival Read more
In the Book Review section of the NY Time is a review of "Overbooked" by Elizabeth Becker. Read more