About This Line
Glamorous evenings are typical of Cunard cruises, and specified attire includes formal, informal, and casual. Although resort casual clothing prevails throughout the day, Cunard vessels are ocean liners at heart and, as expected, are dressier than most cruise ships at night. To maintain their high standards, the cruise line requests passengers to dress as they would for dining in fine restaurants.
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and Read moreRead more
A trifecta of celebrity chefs including Cat Cora, Jason Atherton, and Chantal Coady are set to head ou Read moreRead more
Unlock the secrets of the Amazon River with Avalon Waterways—think gray and pink dolphins; kingfishers Read moreRead more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel
- $349 & up -- Weekend Bahamas Cruise on New Norwegian Ship Norwegian Breakaway
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises MSC Cruises
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- View All Cruise Deals
Have cruised on regent and very much enjoyed it but it is getting quite expensive. Read more
I have just returned from my first cruise. Read more
Would appreciate someone giving me an idea on what it will cost for one person to go from Black Falcon Terminal (at the end of a Carnival cruise) to the Hilton at the airport. Read more