First time to the Southwest region, and am flying into Phoenix in mid August for a 7 day (mostly Utah) vacation. We are flying into Phoenix due to the cheap airfare we were able to get I plan on staying in Sedona for a day, then traveling north to Utah. I know my time is limited, and I won't get to see all of the national parks that I want to see without being extremely rushed. If you had to choose, which parks would you focus on as a first time visit, Arches/Canyonlands or Zion/Bryce? I guess I kinda what somewhere not as touristy, and just the best overall desert/canyon/Utah experience if that makes sense! I want to actually experience the landscape, not sit in the car the WHOLE time, with some reasonable hikes in there. I've been reading all the forums, but just can't decide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want Share Large Files?
- 2 Are you looking Turnkey Website Scripts?
- 3 http://www.healthyminimag.com/apex-vitality-mastermind/
- 4 Are you looking Easy Way to Manage Your Schedule?
- 5 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 6 Are you looking wide range of garage door services?
- 7 Are you looking Carpet Cleaning Service in California?
- 8 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 9 Parka in PA during February?
- 10 Are you looking Essence of Modern Dental Tourism?
- 11 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 12 http://blogmium.com/lux-allure-ageless-moisturizer/
- 13 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 14 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 15 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 Back from the Big Easy
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 20 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 21 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 IAH to HOU Questions
- 24 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 25 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours