I've just started planning a trip in late August to Utah (flying into Las Vegas). I did a quick Mappoint route from Las Vegas to Zion (3 hours), Zion to North Rim (2 hours), North Rim to Bryce (3.25 hours), Bryce to Las Vegas (4.5 hours). This makes it about 13 hours of driving for the 5 days........
I have two sons 13 and 11 so we would like to do some hiking and horse/mule rides but I'm wondering if I should skip one of the three stops? Which would you skip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 Are you looking Estate Planning Lawyer?
- 4 Are you looking flowers for all occasion?
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 7 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 8 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 9 Arizona in winter
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 12 Currency and hotels
- 13 Vegas with toddler twins
- 14 Las Vegas Vacation
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 18 disneyland
- 19 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 moving to Florida
- 25 Warmth in December without Zika??