I've just started planning a trip in late August to Utah (flying into Las Vegas). I did a quick Mappoint route from Las Vegas to Zion (3 hours), Zion to North Rim (2 hours), North Rim to Bryce (3.25 hours), Bryce to Las Vegas (4.5 hours). This makes it about 13 hours of driving for the 5 days........
I have two sons 13 and 11 so we would like to do some hiking and horse/mule rides but I'm wondering if I should skip one of the three stops? Which would you skip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 온라인바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 2 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 3 신천지릴 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 5 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 6 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 7 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 8 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 9 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 10 US whole month of January where to
- 11 Miami airport--safety??
- 12 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 13 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 14 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 15 Things to do in Toronto
- 16 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 18 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 19 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 20 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 21 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 22 Dinosaur National Monument
- 23 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 24 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 25 Restaurant near Whitney Museum