I've just started planning a trip in late August to Utah (flying into Las Vegas). I did a quick Mappoint route from Las Vegas to Zion (3 hours), Zion to North Rim (2 hours), North Rim to Bryce (3.25 hours), Bryce to Las Vegas (4.5 hours). This makes it about 13 hours of driving for the 5 days........
I have two sons 13 and 11 so we would like to do some hiking and horse/mule rides but I'm wondering if I should skip one of the three stops? Which would you skip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 2 http://www.healthyminimag.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 3 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 4 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 5 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 6 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 Christmas Napa Valley
- 9 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 10 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 11 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Phone SIM
- 14 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 15 Las vegas +21
- 16 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 17 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 18 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 19 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 20 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 23 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 24 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 25 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine