I've just started planning a trip in late August to Utah (flying into Las Vegas). I did a quick Mappoint route from Las Vegas to Zion (3 hours), Zion to North Rim (2 hours), North Rim to Bryce (3.25 hours), Bryce to Las Vegas (4.5 hours). This makes it about 13 hours of driving for the 5 days........
I have two sons 13 and 11 so we would like to do some hiking and horse/mule rides but I'm wondering if I should skip one of the three stops? Which would you skip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New orleans recs for family
- 2 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 5 OMG
- 6 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 7 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 8 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 9 Florida beach vacation
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 13 Hawaii Help
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 HAWAII; HELP!
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 21 Coffee in Boston?
- 22 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 24 Change planes in Atlanta
- 25 LAX Time Between Terminals