I've just started planning a trip in late August to Utah (flying into Las Vegas). I did a quick Mappoint route from Las Vegas to Zion (3 hours), Zion to North Rim (2 hours), North Rim to Bryce (3.25 hours), Bryce to Las Vegas (4.5 hours). This makes it about 13 hours of driving for the 5 days........
I have two sons 13 and 11 so we would like to do some hiking and horse/mule rides but I'm wondering if I should skip one of the three stops? Which would you skip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 2 Fort Myers Area
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 4 Days in Mass.
- 5 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 8 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 14 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 15 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 16 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 17 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 18 Hawaii with older parents
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Uber availability on Long Island
- 21 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 22 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 23 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 24 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation