I've just started planning a trip in late August to Utah (flying into Las Vegas). I did a quick Mappoint route from Las Vegas to Zion (3 hours), Zion to North Rim (2 hours), North Rim to Bryce (3.25 hours), Bryce to Las Vegas (4.5 hours). This makes it about 13 hours of driving for the 5 days........
I have two sons 13 and 11 so we would like to do some hiking and horse/mule rides but I'm wondering if I should skip one of the three stops? Which would you skip?
Zion/Bryce & North Rim in 5 days?
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 7 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 8 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?