I've just started planning a trip in late August to Utah (flying into Las Vegas). I did a quick Mappoint route from Las Vegas to Zion (3 hours), Zion to North Rim (2 hours), North Rim to Bryce (3.25 hours), Bryce to Las Vegas (4.5 hours). This makes it about 13 hours of driving for the 5 days........
I have two sons 13 and 11 so we would like to do some hiking and horse/mule rides but I'm wondering if I should skip one of the three stops? Which would you skip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/juvenique-serum/
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 4 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 5 Alcatrez sold out
- 6 Top 5 Places To Visit When In Florida
- 7 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 8 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 9 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 10 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 11 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 12 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 13 Maine weather and temps
- 14 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 15 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 16 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 17 Need help planning....
- 18 L.A. and Sequoia
- 19 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 20 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 21 Week motorcycle ride
- 22 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 23 Broadway
- 24 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 25 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA