I've just started planning a trip in late August to Utah (flying into Las Vegas). I did a quick Mappoint route from Las Vegas to Zion (3 hours), Zion to North Rim (2 hours), North Rim to Bryce (3.25 hours), Bryce to Las Vegas (4.5 hours). This makes it about 13 hours of driving for the 5 days........
I have two sons 13 and 11 so we would like to do some hiking and horse/mule rides but I'm wondering if I should skip one of the three stops? Which would you skip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 THUNDERBIRD Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 THUNDERBIRD SUPP0RT
- 2 Us Online Ymail ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 24*7
- 3 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 4 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 5 Seward without a car
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 9 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 10 flagstaff
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 13 sugestions
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 17 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 18 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 19 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 20 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 21 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 24 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 25 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???