I've just started planning a trip in late August to Utah (flying into Las Vegas). I did a quick Mappoint route from Las Vegas to Zion (3 hours), Zion to North Rim (2 hours), North Rim to Bryce (3.25 hours), Bryce to Las Vegas (4.5 hours). This makes it about 13 hours of driving for the 5 days........
I have two sons 13 and 11 so we would like to do some hiking and horse/mule rides but I'm wondering if I should skip one of the three stops? Which would you skip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington DE questions
- 2 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 5 Trip Funding
- 6 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 7 Mesa Verde question
- 8 Planning our Move
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 10 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 14 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 15 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 16 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 17 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 18 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 19 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 20 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 21 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 22 Hotel advise Chicago
- 23 Maui and Kauai
- 24 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?