Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any advice???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in New York City
- 2 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 3 Trip Starting from New York
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 Nilichik Ak.
- 6 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 7 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 8 Grand Teton Questions
- 9 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 10 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 11 Grand American Road Trip!
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 14 Rules of the Subway
- 15 Grand Teton Questuons
- 16 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 19 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 20 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 21 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 22 Mystic CT
- 23 Alabama trip in Dec
- 24 Las vegas +21
- 25 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)