My sister and I are planning a trip for 11 days next May. Our trip is as follows:
18 May - Ireland to Las Vegas - overnight North Las Vegas
19 May - head to Zion, stay in Desert Pearl Inn in Springfield
20 May - visit Zion NP
21 May - head for Grand Canyon - overnight in a Western Cabin
22 - 28 May - Las Vegas - Leave for Ireland on 28 May.
We are stuck on where to stay in Vegas - either the Mirage or the Aria? I've been to Vegas a few years ago and stayed in the Bellagio but would like somewhere different this time. My sister is a sun-worshiper and wants somewhere with a great pool whereas I want somewhere central so that I can explore while she is lazing by the pool. Any suggestions?
Any shows we shouldn't miss in Vegas - or is it too early to book? Saw 'O' the last time I was there and loved it. Any restaurants we shouldn't miss? Is downtown the best price for blackjack and slots? $5 tables will be more in line for us rather than $100 tables!
Thanks for any advice you might have! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Southern history- walkable cities
- 4 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 5 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 6 New Software
- 7 MOAB NP
- 8 JFK-connection
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 11 10 days vacation in Maine
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 14 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 15 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 16 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 17 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 18 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 19 san fransisco to crater lake
- 20 Family reunion ideas
- 21 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 24 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 25 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?