My sister and I are planning a trip for 11 days next May. Our trip is as follows:
18 May - Ireland to Las Vegas - overnight North Las Vegas
19 May - head to Zion, stay in Desert Pearl Inn in Springfield
20 May - visit Zion NP
21 May - head for Grand Canyon - overnight in a Western Cabin
22 - 28 May - Las Vegas - Leave for Ireland on 28 May.
We are stuck on where to stay in Vegas - either the Mirage or the Aria? I've been to Vegas a few years ago and stayed in the Bellagio but would like somewhere different this time. My sister is a sun-worshiper and wants somewhere with a great pool whereas I want somewhere central so that I can explore while she is lazing by the pool. Any suggestions?
Any shows we shouldn't miss in Vegas - or is it too early to book? Saw 'O' the last time I was there and loved it. Any restaurants we shouldn't miss? Is downtown the best price for blackjack and slots? $5 tables will be more in line for us rather than $100 tables!
Thanks for any advice you might have! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/suisse-serum/
- 3 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 Alabama trip in Dec
- 6 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 7 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 8 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 9 SF and northern California - October
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Yellowstone
- 13 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 14 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 15 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 16 costco Big island
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 19 Which island for R&R?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 22 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 23 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 24 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 25 Fodor's Boston GTG