My sister and I are planning a trip for 11 days next May. Our trip is as follows:
18 May - Ireland to Las Vegas - overnight North Las Vegas
19 May - head to Zion, stay in Desert Pearl Inn in Springfield
20 May - visit Zion NP
21 May - head for Grand Canyon - overnight in a Western Cabin
22 - 28 May - Las Vegas - Leave for Ireland on 28 May.
We are stuck on where to stay in Vegas - either the Mirage or the Aria? I've been to Vegas a few years ago and stayed in the Bellagio but would like somewhere different this time. My sister is a sun-worshiper and wants somewhere with a great pool whereas I want somewhere central so that I can explore while she is lazing by the pool. Any suggestions?
Any shows we shouldn't miss in Vegas - or is it too early to book? Saw 'O' the last time I was there and loved it. Any restaurants we shouldn't miss? Is downtown the best price for blackjack and slots? $5 tables will be more in line for us rather than $100 tables!
Thanks for any advice you might have! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Sanibel experts?
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 4 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 5 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 Later Winter around Mobile
- 8 Rafting the Colorado
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 12 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Coffee in Boston?
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 18 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 19 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 20 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 21 Traveling in winter
- 22 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 23 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 24 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 25 New orleans recs for family