My sister and I are planning a trip for 11 days next May. Our trip is as follows:
18 May - Ireland to Las Vegas - overnight North Las Vegas
19 May - head to Zion, stay in Desert Pearl Inn in Springfield
20 May - visit Zion NP
21 May - head for Grand Canyon - overnight in a Western Cabin
22 - 28 May - Las Vegas - Leave for Ireland on 28 May.
We are stuck on where to stay in Vegas - either the Mirage or the Aria? I've been to Vegas a few years ago and stayed in the Bellagio but would like somewhere different this time. My sister is a sun-worshiper and wants somewhere with a great pool whereas I want somewhere central so that I can explore while she is lazing by the pool. Any suggestions?
Any shows we shouldn't miss in Vegas - or is it too early to book? Saw 'O' the last time I was there and loved it. Any restaurants we shouldn't miss? Is downtown the best price for blackjack and slots? $5 tables will be more in line for us rather than $100 tables!
Thanks for any advice you might have! Laura
Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 3 los angeles restaurants
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Calf trip
- 6 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 West Maui Restaurants
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 15 Key West Hotel in January
- 16 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 17 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 x mas
- 24 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 25 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete