My sister and I are planning a trip for 11 days next May. Our trip is as follows:
18 May - Ireland to Las Vegas - overnight North Las Vegas
19 May - head to Zion, stay in Desert Pearl Inn in Springfield
20 May - visit Zion NP
21 May - head for Grand Canyon - overnight in a Western Cabin
22 - 28 May - Las Vegas - Leave for Ireland on 28 May.
We are stuck on where to stay in Vegas - either the Mirage or the Aria? I've been to Vegas a few years ago and stayed in the Bellagio but would like somewhere different this time. My sister is a sun-worshiper and wants somewhere with a great pool whereas I want somewhere central so that I can explore while she is lazing by the pool. Any suggestions?
Any shows we shouldn't miss in Vegas - or is it too early to book? Saw 'O' the last time I was there and loved it. Any restaurants we shouldn't miss? Is downtown the best price for blackjack and slots? $5 tables will be more in line for us rather than $100 tables!
Thanks for any advice you might have! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reluminize
- 2 Jazzfest side trips
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 6 Miami
- 7 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 11 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 March in New Mexico
- 15 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 Border crossing
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 22 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 23 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 24 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"