My sister and I are planning a trip for 11 days next May. Our trip is as follows:
18 May - Ireland to Las Vegas - overnight North Las Vegas
19 May - head to Zion, stay in Desert Pearl Inn in Springfield
20 May - visit Zion NP
21 May - head for Grand Canyon - overnight in a Western Cabin
22 - 28 May - Las Vegas - Leave for Ireland on 28 May.
We are stuck on where to stay in Vegas - either the Mirage or the Aria? I've been to Vegas a few years ago and stayed in the Bellagio but would like somewhere different this time. My sister is a sun-worshiper and wants somewhere with a great pool whereas I want somewhere central so that I can explore while she is lazing by the pool. Any suggestions?
Any shows we shouldn't miss in Vegas - or is it too early to book? Saw 'O' the last time I was there and loved it. Any restaurants we shouldn't miss? Is downtown the best price for blackjack and slots? $5 tables will be more in line for us rather than $100 tables!
Thanks for any advice you might have! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 3 California Trip
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 6 New Orleans
- 7 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 8 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 9 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 10 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 Weather in Chicago
- 17 Road trip around Washington DC
- 18 Utah trip Itinerary
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 23 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 24 Help me with this
- 25 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice