My sister and I are planning a trip for 11 days next May. Our trip is as follows:
18 May - Ireland to Las Vegas - overnight North Las Vegas
19 May - head to Zion, stay in Desert Pearl Inn in Springfield
20 May - visit Zion NP
21 May - head for Grand Canyon - overnight in a Western Cabin
22 - 28 May - Las Vegas - Leave for Ireland on 28 May.
We are stuck on where to stay in Vegas - either the Mirage or the Aria? I've been to Vegas a few years ago and stayed in the Bellagio but would like somewhere different this time. My sister is a sun-worshiper and wants somewhere with a great pool whereas I want somewhere central so that I can explore while she is lazing by the pool. Any suggestions?
Any shows we shouldn't miss in Vegas - or is it too early to book? Saw 'O' the last time I was there and loved it. Any restaurants we shouldn't miss? Is downtown the best price for blackjack and slots? $5 tables will be more in line for us rather than $100 tables!
Thanks for any advice you might have! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Christmas in Colorado
- 4 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 5 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 6 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 7 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 8 DC Restaurants
- 9 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 10 JFK to Washington
- 11 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 12 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 13 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 16 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 17 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 18 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend