Just wondering if one is a better experience than the other due to location,ambiance, etc?
We will be there in late August, so probably not using the fireplace in the cabin.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 2 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 3 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 4 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 5 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 6 flagstaff
- 7 San Fransisco to Seattle Drive
- 8 US Trip
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 11 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 12 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 13 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 17 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 18 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 19 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 22 Austin, Hotel
- 23 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 24 Bryce and Zion planning
- 25 Maui - luau question