We will be in Zion next month and are looking at the Zion Narrows hike. It seems like a great hike, but I wouldn't say our group consists of experienced/avid hikers, plus we'll have some older folks with us. We're looking at the Bottom-Top hike so a simple day hike. Curious to know how 'strenuous' this hike is and if it's doable for the casual tourist who maybe hikes once a year. It seems like it can be fairly strenuous if you want it to be...
Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado Ferry
- 2 San Diego Public Transportation
- 3 Colorado trip
- 4 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 5 Yellowstone Dining
- 6 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 7 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 8 Things to do around New York
- 9 Savannah GA
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 12 Cape cod and Acadia
- 13 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 14 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 15 Hotels near beach orange county
- 16 Daytona Beach and ??
- 17 DC - WW2 flyover
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 22 Alaska- Best tours
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report