We will be in Zion next month and are looking at the Zion Narrows hike. It seems like a great hike, but I wouldn't say our group consists of experienced/avid hikers, plus we'll have some older folks with us. We're looking at the Bottom-Top hike so a simple day hike. Curious to know how 'strenuous' this hike is and if it's doable for the casual tourist who maybe hikes once a year. It seems like it can be fairly strenuous if you want it to be...
Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Key West Hotel in January
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 West Maui Restaurants
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?