We will be in Zion next month and are looking at the Zion Narrows hike. It seems like a great hike, but I wouldn't say our group consists of experienced/avid hikers, plus we'll have some older folks with us. We're looking at the Bottom-Top hike so a simple day hike. Curious to know how 'strenuous' this hike is and if it's doable for the casual tourist who maybe hikes once a year. It seems like it can be fairly strenuous if you want it to be...
Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 2 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 3 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 8 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 9 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 10 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 11 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 12 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 13 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 14 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 15 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell