I'm going to have a full day in Zion coming up in the beginning of April. My boyfriend and I are mid-20s, fit, and would love suggestions for hikes while we're there.
Angel's Landing is at the top of the list
If you have any recommendations for local eateries, that would be great too!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in late January
- 2 New Mexico in May
- 3 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 4 Las Vegas Vacation
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 disneyland
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 13 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 14 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 California Coast in January
- 17 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 18 Key West
- 19 Currency and hotels
- 20 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 21 Vegas with toddler twins
- 22 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 23 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 24 Arizona in winter
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan