Getting close to time to book our trip. We were originally planning for Memorial Day, 2014. Now, I'm wondering if July would be better weather than early June? What about crowds? Are summer crowds pretty equal for June vs. July?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in New York City
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 4 Hotels in San Diego
- 5 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 6 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 7 Cape cod Labor Day
- 8 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 9 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 10 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 11 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 12 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 13 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 14 US Open Tennis
- 15 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 16 Hawaii with limited time
- 17 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 18 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 19 Grand Teton Questions
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 22 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 23 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 24 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation