Getting close to time to book our trip. We were originally planning for Memorial Day, 2014. Now, I'm wondering if July would be better weather than early June? What about crowds? Are summer crowds pretty equal for June vs. July?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BBQ
- 2 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 3 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 4 New Orleans Streetcars
- 5 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 6 Anaheim - no car
- 7 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 8 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 9 New York best app
- 10 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 11 Hawaii - where?
- 12 Pacific Northwest
- 13 Shenandoah National park
- 14 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 15 Florida Nature Trip
- 16 Rental Car Orlando
- 17 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 18 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 19 San Francisco to San Diego
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 22 24 days out west
- 23 Things to do in NYC
- 24 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 25 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?