Getting close to time to book our trip. We were originally planning for Memorial Day, 2014. Now, I'm wondering if July would be better weather than early June? What about crowds? Are summer crowds pretty equal for June vs. July?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 2 Western U.S. Road trip
- 3 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 4 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 5 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 6 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 11 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 12 Returned from Sedona
- 13 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 14 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 15 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 16 New Orleans logistics
- 17 First Trip to New Orleans
- 18 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 19 North Carolina Coast
- 20 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 21 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 22 Wildlife hike in Colorado Springs
- 23 shopping with teenager in D, C.
- 24 Aspen, Vail, Summit CO, RMNP Trip report - long
- 25 San Antonio area - thinking of you