Getting close to time to book our trip. We were originally planning for Memorial Day, 2014. Now, I'm wondering if July would be better weather than early June? What about crowds? Are summer crowds pretty equal for June vs. July?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 2 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 3 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 4 September Road Trip in New England
- 5 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 6 NYC with 8 yr old
- 7 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 10 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 11 Florida Family vacation in California
- 12 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 13 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 14 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 15 San Francisco California
- 16 Miami and New Orleans
- 17 Louisville in December
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 20 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 21 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 22 United Nations tours
- 23 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 25 Yosemite and Sequoia