Getting close to time to book our trip. We were originally planning for Memorial Day, 2014. Now, I'm wondering if July would be better weather than early June? What about crowds? Are summer crowds pretty equal for June vs. July?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 4 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 5 11 days SE coast road trip
- 6 North Carolina Triangle
- 7 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 8 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 9 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 10 Seattle in early August
- 11 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 12 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 13 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 14 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 15 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 16 Minnesota to Colorado
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Pittsburgh Trip
- 19 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 20 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 21 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 22 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 23 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 24 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 25 first trip to HI