I will be heading over to Zion in a couple weeks. I'll be leaving Los Angeles early AM on Thursday and head straight to Zion, hoping to get there no later than 3-4pm. I will be leaving Zion early Saturday morning. I will be staying in Springdale.
I'm planning on doing Angel's Landing on Friday morning. Is it best to do Zion Narrows Thursday afternoon after arriving, or on Friday after Angel's Landing, or early Saturday morning before heading out to Page, AZ.
Any help would be great. Thanks!
Zion - Angel's Landing and Zion Narrows in two days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 8 charleston during Christmas Week
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 22 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 23 Key West Hotel in January
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 West Maui Restaurants