I will be heading over to Zion in a couple weeks. I'll be leaving Los Angeles early AM on Thursday and head straight to Zion, hoping to get there no later than 3-4pm. I will be leaving Zion early Saturday morning. I will be staying in Springdale.
I'm planning on doing Angel's Landing on Friday morning. Is it best to do Zion Narrows Thursday afternoon after arriving, or on Friday after Angel's Landing, or early Saturday morning before heading out to Page, AZ.
Any help would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling Alone
- 2 California Coast in January
- 3 Arizona in winter
- 4 Currency and hotels
- 5 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 7 Arizona in late January
- 8 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 9 Northern California Redwoods
- 10 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 11 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 12 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 13 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 14 Vegas with toddler twins
- 15 Las Vegas Vacation
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 18 disneyland
- 19 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 moving to Florida
- 25 Warmth in December without Zika??