I will be heading over to Zion in a couple weeks. I'll be leaving Los Angeles early AM on Thursday and head straight to Zion, hoping to get there no later than 3-4pm. I will be leaving Zion early Saturday morning. I will be staying in Springdale.
I'm planning on doing Angel's Landing on Friday morning. Is it best to do Zion Narrows Thursday afternoon after arriving, or on Friday after Angel's Landing, or early Saturday morning before heading out to Page, AZ.
Any help would be great. Thanks!
Zion - Angel's Landing and Zion Narrows in two days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Maine in latter half of September
- 3 Seattle hotels
- 4 Seattle in April
- 5 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 6 Seattle Visit April
- 7 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 8 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 11 Coronado Ferry
- 12 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 13 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 14 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Colorado trip
- 17 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 18 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 19 DC - WW2 flyover
- 20 Colorado trip in early May
- 21 Cape cod and Acadia
- 22 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 23 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 24 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 25 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon