I will be heading over to Zion in a couple weeks. I'll be leaving Los Angeles early AM on Thursday and head straight to Zion, hoping to get there no later than 3-4pm. I will be leaving Zion early Saturday morning. I will be staying in Springdale.
I'm planning on doing Angel's Landing on Friday morning. Is it best to do Zion Narrows Thursday afternoon after arriving, or on Friday after Angel's Landing, or early Saturday morning before heading out to Page, AZ.
Any help would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 2 911 Museum
- 3 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 4 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 5 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 7 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 8 TSA Security Question
- 9 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 10 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 13 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 14 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 15 Austin TX restaurants
- 16 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 17 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 18 Hotel in Austin
- 19 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 20 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 21 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 22 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 23 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 24 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 25 New/Different in Kennebunkport?