I will be heading over to Zion in a couple weeks. I'll be leaving Los Angeles early AM on Thursday and head straight to Zion, hoping to get there no later than 3-4pm. I will be leaving Zion early Saturday morning. I will be staying in Springdale.
I'm planning on doing Angel's Landing on Friday morning. Is it best to do Zion Narrows Thursday afternoon after arriving, or on Friday after Angel's Landing, or early Saturday morning before heading out to Page, AZ.
Any help would be great. Thanks!
Zion - Angel's Landing and Zion Narrows in two days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 2 Zion the narrows
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 5 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 6 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 7 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 8 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 9 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 10 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 14 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 cincinnati with kids
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report