I will be heading over to Zion in a couple weeks. I'll be leaving Los Angeles early AM on Thursday and head straight to Zion, hoping to get there no later than 3-4pm. I will be leaving Zion early Saturday morning. I will be staying in Springdale.
I'm planning on doing Angel's Landing on Friday morning. Is it best to do Zion Narrows Thursday afternoon after arriving, or on Friday after Angel's Landing, or early Saturday morning before heading out to Page, AZ.
Any help would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 highway 54
- 3 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 4 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Help with driving East to West
- 7 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 8 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 9 Looking for great dude ranch that is at least somewhat authentic
- 10 Sail yacht. California
- 11 Arizona Real Estate Agent
- 12 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 14 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 15 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 16 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 17 Cashless Toll roads.
- 18 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 19 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 20 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 21 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 22 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 23 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 Bed and Breakfasts in California