I will be heading over to Zion in a couple weeks. I'll be leaving Los Angeles early AM on Thursday and head straight to Zion, hoping to get there no later than 3-4pm. I will be leaving Zion early Saturday morning. I will be staying in Springdale.
I'm planning on doing Angel's Landing on Friday morning. Is it best to do Zion Narrows Thursday afternoon after arriving, or on Friday after Angel's Landing, or early Saturday morning before heading out to Page, AZ.
Any help would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Finest Gaming Mouse Pad
- 3 Santa Fe Itineray
- 4 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 5 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 6 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 7 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 8 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 9 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 12 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 14 Miami for 2 days
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 Great Falls or Helena?
- 17 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 18 What to request?
- 19 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 What to see in Portland
- 22 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 23 How much cash do you travel with?
- 24 More problems for Big Sur
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas