I will be heading over to Zion in a couple weeks. I'll be leaving Los Angeles early AM on Thursday and head straight to Zion, hoping to get there no later than 3-4pm. I will be leaving Zion early Saturday morning. I will be staying in Springdale.
I'm planning on doing Angel's Landing on Friday morning. Is it best to do Zion Narrows Thursday afternoon after arriving, or on Friday after Angel's Landing, or early Saturday morning before heading out to Page, AZ.
Any help would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 NY State Assembly Internship
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 6 Touring Hearst Castle
- 7 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 10 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 11 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 12 San Francisco
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 15 Angels Landing
- 16 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 20 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 Arlington funeral plans
- 23 White Christmas
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015