I'll be going to Little Rock for the weekend soon, and need some suggestions. I'll be staying in the Marriott Courtyard Downtown, which is on President Clinton Ave. We're near River Market and my boyfriend doesn't want to do too much driving. Anyone have ideas for REALLY good food nearby, within walking or short-driving distance? We're also on a bit of a budget, so $20 or less per person is where we're aiming. We don't necessarily care if the atmosphere is shabby as long as the food is good and the word "infested" doesn't come to mind when we walk inside. lol. Thanks!
Yummy eats in Downtown Little Rock???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?