We are a family of 3 (kid is 5) heading to a wedding in Missoula, MT July 4th weekend and hoping to visit Glacier NP after. We will have 5-6 nights to spend, is this enough time? Too much? We want to really explore and enjoy activities in the area and not rush from spot to spot.
I learned lodging is the most important thing to book NOW. Ideally would like to spend 2 nights camping and 3-4 nights at a lodge/inn. What are Fodorites' favorite options for camping and a nice inn near Glacier? We would like some comfort after camping. Husband and I used to camp a lot but it's been over 10 years; the 5 year old is a city kid who has never camped before but is very into nature, wildlife and not afraid to get messy.
We will be flying in and out of Missoula. Thank you for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/gainxt-and-virilax/
- 2 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 3 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 4 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 6 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 7 Colorado Itinerary
- 8 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 9 Any Sanibel experts?
- 10 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 11 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 12 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 13 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 What is there to do on MAUI
- 16 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Hawaii Help
- 20 Summer in Michigan
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 22 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 23 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 24 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 25 Rafting the Colorado