We are a family of 3 (kid is 5) heading to a wedding in Missoula, MT July 4th weekend and hoping to visit Glacier NP after. We will have 5-6 nights to spend, is this enough time? Too much? We want to really explore and enjoy activities in the area and not rush from spot to spot.
I learned lodging is the most important thing to book NOW. Ideally would like to spend 2 nights camping and 3-4 nights at a lodge/inn. What are Fodorites' favorite options for camping and a nice inn near Glacier? We would like some comfort after camping. Husband and I used to camp a lot but it's been over 10 years; the 5 year old is a city kid who has never camped before but is very into nature, wildlife and not afraid to get messy.
We will be flying in and out of Missoula. Thank you for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking original replacement parts for your refrigerator?
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/lumify-x9-pt/
- 4 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/premium-brand-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/lumify-x9/
- 6 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase/
- 7 My Topic TitleDo you know Benefits of Reading World News?
- 8 Parka in PA during February?
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 Border crossing
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 13 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 17 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 18 Driving Alaska
- 19 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car