We have from about 12:30 or so until dinner time to venture out of Boston this coming Friday and see something outside of the city. We've already been to Salem and are looking to see something new. What would be a good way to spend the afternoon? We love biking, history and good food. Looking forward to some good suggestions. Thanks!
Your Favorite Day Trip from Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 9 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 10 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Wedding venue in NH
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Alaska
- 23 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 24 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 25 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants