We have from about 12:30 or so until dinner time to venture out of Boston this coming Friday and see something outside of the city. We've already been to Salem and are looking to see something new. What would be a good way to spend the afternoon? We love biking, history and good food. Looking forward to some good suggestions. Thanks!
Your Favorite Day Trip from Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 West Maui Restaurants
- 4 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Key West Hotel in January
- 8 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 17 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 San Diego Little Italy
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants