We are going to St. Louis for the St.Louis Cardinals Opening Day. And the only place that is really affordable is the Chase-Park Plaza Hotel near Downtown. If you are familiar with this hotel or have stayed there can you recommend it?
Your advice needed on the Chase-Park Plaza Hotel, St. Louis, MO
- 1 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 2 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 6 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 7 Columbus food !
- 8 Hotels in New Orleans
- 9 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 10 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Logan Express
- 15 One day in NYC
- 16 Great Beach's
- 17 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 18 National Parks?
- 19 Death Valley in November
- 20 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 Minnesota State Fair
- 23 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 24 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 25 Best ice cream in Charleston