We are going to St. Louis for the St.Louis Cardinals Opening Day. And the only place that is really affordable is the Chase-Park Plaza Hotel near Downtown. If you are familiar with this hotel or have stayed there can you recommend it?
Your advice needed on the Chase-Park Plaza Hotel, St. Louis, MO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 River Cafe
- 2 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 3 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 4 Bring Distant Images to Life with Branded Binoculars and Scopes
- 5 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 6 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 7 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 10 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 11 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 12 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 13 Hawaii
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 16 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 17 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 20 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 21 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 22 Long Island Advice
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 25 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help