We have made a trek from the East Coast to Yountville with friends for MLK weekend for the past two years. We have mostly planned our third trip this coming January 2014. Dinner at Redd Wood on Friday for a casual early meal before we crash and giving Botega another try this year on Saturday (first year our food was so overly salted we were turned off but want to be fair and try again). Past years we have enjoyed Dry Creek Inn (Healdsburg), Redd, Bouchon, and Mustards Grill (very loud). We are looking for a good new choice for Sunday night. Ad hoc looks good but one of our party probably would find a fixed prix fixe meal too constraining. i would love to know if there are great new choices or some favorite stalwarts we should consider. We prefer places that are not so loud as to make conversation a shouting fest! And although I know there are wonderful options in Healdsburg, we woukd prefer not to drive that distance. Thank you in advance.
Yountville Restaurant Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 2 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 3 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 6 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 7 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 8 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 11 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 12 Big Sur?
- 13 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 14 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 15 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 16 NYC play advice needed
- 17 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 18 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Whale watching in July
- 21 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 22 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 25 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental