We have made a trek from the East Coast to Yountville with friends for MLK weekend for the past two years. We have mostly planned our third trip this coming January 2014. Dinner at Redd Wood on Friday for a casual early meal before we crash and giving Botega another try this year on Saturday (first year our food was so overly salted we were turned off but want to be fair and try again). Past years we have enjoyed Dry Creek Inn (Healdsburg), Redd, Bouchon, and Mustards Grill (very loud). We are looking for a good new choice for Sunday night. Ad hoc looks good but one of our party probably would find a fixed prix fixe meal too constraining. i would love to know if there are great new choices or some favorite stalwarts we should consider. We prefer places that are not so loud as to make conversation a shouting fest! And although I know there are wonderful options in Healdsburg, we woukd prefer not to drive that distance. Thank you in advance.
Yountville Restaurant Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Alaska cruise and land
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 5 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 6 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 NYC taxi vs car service
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 20 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 21 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 San Fransisco to LA
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?