My husband and I will be taking a trip to Napa for our anniversary (and our first trip without our baby). I have stayed at the Vintage Inn before and really liked it and especially loved the great champagne brunch that is included. The Bardessono looks amazing and so romantic but it's over $200 more per night. Trying to decide if it's worth it? Has anyone been to both?
Yountville Hotels - Vintage Inn or Bardessono?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 5 Colorado in the summer!
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint