Ive heard great things about this forum as I'm needing some great vacation advice!
We are a young family with children ages 4 and 6 and looking to drive around lake michigan this summer in the end of July... First two days will be in chicago and weve got that part finished but now we are going to drive north and then back around into Illinois and have no clue where we should stay, eat, or what activities there are for a young family... We like beaches, amusement parks, children museums, parks, a little nature as long as its hands on for the kids, the husband likes sports, and a little history is always good. Trying to keep our hotel or b&b budget around 100-120 a night and wed just need two doubles or a king with a pullout couch for the kids.. We are planning the trip to be about 10 days long and the first two are in chicago....so ive got 8 to fill OR suggest something totally different!! We are in southern illinois and looking for a great family vacation spot!
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL TECHNICAL SUPPORT || 1__877__509__0415||
- 2 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 5 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 8 NY State Assembly Internship
- 9 Grand Canyon
- 10 San Francisco and Napa
- 11 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 12 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 13 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 14 White Christmas
- 15 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 16 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 17 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Midway point
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 22 New York City
- 23 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 24 Relocating to the Deep South
- 25 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
Young frugal family wanting to drive around Lake Michigan! HELP