Ive heard great things about this forum as I'm needing some great vacation advice!
We are a young family with children ages 4 and 6 and looking to drive around lake michigan this summer in the end of July... First two days will be in chicago and weve got that part finished but now we are going to drive north and then back around into Illinois and have no clue where we should stay, eat, or what activities there are for a young family... We like beaches, amusement parks, children museums, parks, a little nature as long as its hands on for the kids, the husband likes sports, and a little history is always good. Trying to keep our hotel or b&b budget around 100-120 a night and wed just need two doubles or a king with a pullout couch for the kids.. We are planning the trip to be about 10 days long and the first two are in chicago....so ive got 8 to fill OR suggest something totally different!! We are in southern illinois and looking for a great family vacation spot!
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 3 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 4 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 5 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 6 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 11 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 15 Route Planning for East USA
- 16 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 17 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 18 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 19 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 20 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 23 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 24 Skagway
- 25 Retiring in NM?
Young frugal family wanting to drive around Lake Michigan! HELP