There is a Yotel New York opening June 1st and I am thinking of booking it for June 9-12. The price is right - $149 per night. My only concern is that it is non-refundable and I am concerned that the hotel won't open on time. Should I book it? (That is a VERY good price for New York.)
Yotel New York - should I book it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 2 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 6 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 17 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 x mas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 24 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 25 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!