There is a Yotel New York opening June 1st and I am thinking of booking it for June 9-12. The price is right - $149 per night. My only concern is that it is non-refundable and I am concerned that the hotel won't open on time. Should I book it? (That is a VERY good price for New York.)
Yotel New York - should I book it?
- 1 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 2 Motor House
- 3 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 4 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 5 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 6 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 10 Cape Ann area
- 11 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 12 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 13 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 14 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 17 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 18 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 19 stay near newark or nyc
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 Kauai golf
- 22 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 23 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 24 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 25 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?