There is a Yotel New York opening June 1st and I am thinking of booking it for June 9-12. The price is right - $149 per night. My only concern is that it is non-refundable and I am concerned that the hotel won't open on time. Should I book it? (That is a VERY good price for New York.)
Yotel New York - should I book it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Door County Suggestions
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 7 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 8 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 13 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 24 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 25 Death Valley in June in a motorhome