Everyone on Fodors insisted that we stay the night at Yosemite but now i'm stuck trying to work out the best plan of attack for the return trip.
We have booked the Amtrak which sees us arrive in Yosemite at 1:20pm on Friday Nov 8. We have booked a night's stay at the Curry Lodge. From Yosemite we need to get to SFO to board our 10:10am flight to Las Vegas on Nov 10.
Now I'm stuck trying to work out how to best get to SFO from Yosemite. I want to spend as much time as possible at Yosemite on Sat Nov 9.
There's an Amtrak that leaves at 6pm on Nov 9 and arrives in San Francisco at 12:35am. What is the closest station to SFO? We're thinking rather than finding a hotel and checking in etc for a few hours sleep we'll just go from Yosemite straight to SFO and have a few hours sleep there instead.
Is our only option to get the 6pm Amtrak and arrive in San Francisco at 12:35am and then hop on the BARTS to SFO?
And renting a car isn't an option because most rentals don't allow the cables which we will need.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/activatrol-male-testosterone/
- 2 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 3 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 4 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 7 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 8 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 9 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 10 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 14 Dallas airport to bush library
- 15 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 16 Northern California Gardens.
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 20 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 23 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 24 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 25 wyoming, south dakota trip