I'll be visiting Yosemite NP in August and would love, love, love to see Yellowstone NP before heading north to the Northern Cascades in Washington. From there we plan to visit the San Juan Islands, Olympic, and visit Seattle. I understand that it is going to be a haul from Yosemite to Yellowstone, but there are three of us to break up the driving. While google maps is always useful, any personal experiences or advice would be greatly welcomed! Is this even practical? Should I skip it and just head to Washington from Yosemite? We've allotted for about two days in Yellowstone, possibly three, and about two to two and a half weeks for the entire trip. Thank you so much!!
Yosemite to Yellowstone (then heading to Washington)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 9 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 17 Philadelphia
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.