I'll be visiting Yosemite NP in August and would love, love, love to see Yellowstone NP before heading north to the Northern Cascades in Washington. From there we plan to visit the San Juan Islands, Olympic, and visit Seattle. I understand that it is going to be a haul from Yosemite to Yellowstone, but there are three of us to break up the driving. While google maps is always useful, any personal experiences or advice would be greatly welcomed! Is this even practical? Should I skip it and just head to Washington from Yosemite? We've allotted for about two days in Yellowstone, possibly three, and about two to two and a half weeks for the entire trip. Thank you so much!!
Yosemite to Yellowstone (then heading to Washington)
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Madison Square Garden
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC