I'll be visiting Yosemite NP in August and would love, love, love to see Yellowstone NP before heading north to the Northern Cascades in Washington. From there we plan to visit the San Juan Islands, Olympic, and visit Seattle. I understand that it is going to be a haul from Yosemite to Yellowstone, but there are three of us to break up the driving. While google maps is always useful, any personal experiences or advice would be greatly welcomed! Is this even practical? Should I skip it and just head to Washington from Yosemite? We've allotted for about two days in Yellowstone, possibly three, and about two to two and a half weeks for the entire trip. Thank you so much!!
Yosemite to Yellowstone (then heading to Washington)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 3 Brooklyn why?
- 4 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 5 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!