I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tasty Foods That Fight Belly Fat
- 2 Breast Cancer Car Donations Hyattsville MD
- 3 Traveling in winter
- 4 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 5 a short trip to san francisco
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Summer in Michigan
- 9 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 10 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 11 Glacier National Park
- 12 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 13 South east road trip
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 16 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 17 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 18 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 19 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 20 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 21 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 22 Any Sanibel experts?
- 23 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 24 Later Winter around Mobile
- 25 Rafting the Colorado