I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Yosemite to Pt. Reyes California spirodog?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 9 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 10 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 16 Philly
- 17 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 18 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 19 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 25 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...