I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 2 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 3 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 4 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 5 Back from the Big Easy
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 8 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 9 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 10 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 11 IAH to HOU Questions
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Jazzfest side trips
- 15 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 16 March in New Mexico
- 17 No Spam this morning!!
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 22 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 23 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 24 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 25 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?