I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Yosemite to Pt. Reyes California spirodog?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Order new passports, driver's license, ID's, birth certificates, visas
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 4 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 8 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 12 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 13 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 14 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 15 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 16 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 17 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 18 Salt Lake City
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 22 Savannah GA
- 23 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 24 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 25 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard