I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 2 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 3 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 4 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 5 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 6 Colorado Hiking in September
- 7 nashville,tenn
- 8 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 9 Visiting New York State
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 12 4th of July in Chicago
- 13 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 14 Yosemite Hike
- 15 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 16 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 17 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 18 Bucket List
- 19 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 23 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 24 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 25 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?