I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 4 Things to do in Toronto
- 5 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 6 Miami airport--safety??
- 7 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 8 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 9 US whole month of January where to
- 10 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 11 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 12 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 13 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 14 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 15 Recent Spam Attacks
- 16 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 17 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 18 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 19 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 22 Baltimore Weekend
- 23 Dinosaur National Monument
- 24 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 25 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?