I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.xtgenixau.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 2 About compared to other leading products
- 3 Building Muscle Without Weights
- 4 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 5 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 9 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 10 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Day in Spokane
- 13 Napa valley getaway
- 14 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 15 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 16 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 17 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Zion and Bryce in July
- 24 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 25 First time, Best business class?