I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/black-diamond-force/
- 2 http://quicksupplementfact.com/soleil-glo-south-africa/
- 3 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 4 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 5 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 8 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 9 New Years Eve in NYC
- 10 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 11 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 12 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 15 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 16 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 17 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 18 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 19 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28