I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 2 Nashville Questions
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 5 Summer vacation
- 6 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 7 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 8 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 9 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 12 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 13 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 16 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Driving to Naples fl
- 19 Beaches in Florida
- 20 What to do in San Diego
- 21 Disney for Florida residents
- 22 Our Boston Getaway
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 25 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ