I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Texas -
- 2 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 3 Beaches in Florida
- 4 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 5 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 6 Nashville Questions
- 7 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 8 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 9 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 10 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 11 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 16 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 17 Charleston Hotel Question
- 18 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 19 New Hampshire
- 20 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 21 Driving to Naples fl
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 24 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 25 Whale Watching in Kauai