I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The web marketing specialist for the service industry
- 2 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 3 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 4 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 5 FlyABS - Your Partner In Flying to African Nations
- 6 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 7 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 8 Grand Canyon to LA
- 9 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 10 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 11 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 12 Where to stay in NYC
- 13 Death Valley
- 14 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 17 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 18 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 19 Nashville 2016
- 20 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 21 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 22 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 23 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 24 Colorado - Photography
- 25 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada