I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 2 Inexpensive family getaways
- 3 Discounted Rental Car?
- 4 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 5 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 6 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 7 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 8 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 9 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 10 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 11 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 12 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 13 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 14 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 15 Driving cross country tips
- 16 Help with first time
- 17 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 18 Atlanta Airport
- 19 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 20 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 21 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 22 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 23 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 24 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 25 Best Fly-fishing in July