I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Yosemite to Pt. Reyes California spirodog?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 San Antonio Hotels
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 14 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 17 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 21 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 22 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 23 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 24 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 25 layover