I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 4 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 5 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 6 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 9 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 10 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 11 Seattle Ho
- 12 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 13 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 14 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 17 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 22 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 23 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 24 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 25 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?