I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Activation: AOL Tec*h account set up CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 3 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 4 10 Days in Maine
- 5 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 6 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 7 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 8 Travel Itinerary Template
- 9 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 14 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 15 sugestions
- 16 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 17 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 More problems for Big Sur
- 20 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 21 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 Las Vegas trip report
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Boston area hotels