I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Yosemite to Pt. Reyes California spirodog?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 2 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 3 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 4 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 7 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 8 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 9 Salt Lake City
- 10 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 11 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 12 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 13 First visit in New Mexico
- 14 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 15 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Beach holiday with baby
- 18 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 19 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 22 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 23 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour