I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Yosemite to Pt. Reyes California spirodog?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 4 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 relocating travel
- 7 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 10 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 11 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 14 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 15 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 18 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 19 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 22 ONP help
- 23 NYC Clubs for live music
- 24 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 25 Seattle Hyatts