I see you have a lot of good advise and that you mentioned a posible suggestion to go from Yosemite to Pr Reyes on another thread. Do you think this is a good idea with only three days to travel after spending the beginning of the week in Yosemite? That was our original plan but we are now thinking of going to Sonoma for two nights then a day in San Fran. I also got scared off by the suggestion that Pr Reyes will be foggy in June. do you or anyone else have thoughts on this? Thank you for your help.
Yosemite to Pt. Reyes California spirodog?
- 1 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 5 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 6 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 15 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 16 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 19 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 20 St. Augustine, Florida
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 25 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?