Hi! My husband and I are bringing our 2 children--Ages 4 & 7 to Yosemite for 4 days in late July. We have booked a campsite at Upper Pines and will be tent camping there for the entirety of our stay. I am looking for kid-friendly itinerary suggestions for this trip. We are experienced campers and love the outdoors, but are not serious hikers or anything of that nature. Still, we are all healthy and energetic and are willing to consider any and all suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 3 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Less commercial beach?
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 8 Kauai golf
- 9 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 21 Cape Ann area
- 22 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????