Hi! My husband and I are bringing our 2 children--Ages 4 & 7 to Yosemite for 4 days in late July. We have booked a campsite at Upper Pines and will be tent camping there for the entirety of our stay. I am looking for kid-friendly itinerary suggestions for this trip. We are experienced campers and love the outdoors, but are not serious hikers or anything of that nature. Still, we are all healthy and energetic and are willing to consider any and all suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 7 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 8 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 9 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 10 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 Juneau May 8th
- 15 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona