Still planning trip to California in mid-late May. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Especially routes to take and approximate times. Planning on being there for 2 weeks. Not too much interest in shopping or cities, although want to spend a couple of days in San Francisco (visit to Alcatraz). Planning to fly into Oakland, Yosemite (for 4 nights), Kings Canyon and Sequoia, Hearst Castle and back up the coast to San Francisco. Like to hike (1-7 miles--not backpacking) and taking pictures. Do you need a 4x4 in Yosemite at that time of year?
Yosemite, Sequoia, Hearst Castle, San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 8 Locker at JFK
- 9 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Question about Miami travel
- 16 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner