Still planning trip to California in mid-late May. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Especially routes to take and approximate times. Planning on being there for 2 weeks. Not too much interest in shopping or cities, although want to spend a couple of days in San Francisco (visit to Alcatraz). Planning to fly into Oakland, Yosemite (for 4 nights), Kings Canyon and Sequoia, Hearst Castle and back up the coast to San Francisco. Like to hike (1-7 miles--not backpacking) and taking pictures. Do you need a 4x4 in Yosemite at that time of year?
Yosemite, Sequoia, Hearst Castle, San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 5 charlotte
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City in April
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 11 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 12 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 13 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 16 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 17 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 18 Baytown, Texas
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Moving from VA to CT
- 21 New Orleans pictures
- 22 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 23 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 24 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 25 American Honeymoon in March