How curvy is the Highway 41 drive into Yosemite? We have a teen who gets carsick and a driver who is quite nervous driving hairpin turns or sheer dropoffs. Can someone give us a really clear idea of what to expect on this route into the Park? Would we be better off taking the all weather road in from Merced? We are driving up from San Diego.
Yosemite road conditions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 3 San Diego Trip Report
- 4 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 5 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 15 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 16 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 17 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 18 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 19 Phoenix restaurants
- 20 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 21 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days