How curvy is the Highway 41 drive into Yosemite? We have a teen who gets carsick and a driver who is quite nervous driving hairpin turns or sheer dropoffs. Can someone give us a really clear idea of what to expect on this route into the Park? Would we be better off taking the all weather road in from Merced? We are driving up from San Diego.
Yosemite road conditions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 2 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 3 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 4 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 5 Tudor city -special help/info
- 6 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 7 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 10 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 11 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 12 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 13 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 14 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 15 must see and do's in Maui?
- 16 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 18 New York City - apartment locations
- 19 Boston to see Sargent works
- 20 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 21 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 22 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 23 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 24 Girls' Getaway
- 25 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days