Hi, I'm sure this question has been asked plenty of times before, but two friends of mine and i are planning to go to Yosemite this July to blow off some stress from College before the Fall semester starts again. We will be spending about 3-5 days there, and I'm just wondering if the crowds there are really that bad. I read some forums, saying crowds are worse during July, and that waterfalls are weak, but we still want to go. Would we be able to see everything in 3-5 days? And with a <$700 (broke college students =[...) budget, would it be worth it to make a trip there from Los Angeles, or should we use our time to visit elsewhere? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
Yosemite over the summer
- 1 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 6 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 13 Car trip from Seattle
- 14 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 19 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 20 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 21 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 22 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 23 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Central Coast of Maine in August