I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 2 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 3 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 4 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 5 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 6 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 7 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 8 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 9 NYC with wheelchair
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 New Orleans logistics
- 12 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 13 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 14 Hilton Head
- 15 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 16 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 The Adolphus
- 19 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015