I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ 】✍】】바카라베이
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 4 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 5 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 6 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 7 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 10 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 11 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 Best route to Cody?
- 14 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 15 Las Vegas
- 16 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 17 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 18 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 19 national/state park in November
- 20 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 21 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 22 50th in Hawaii
- 23 Florida Family vacation in California
- 24 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 25 traveling to Nashville