I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 6 destin resorts
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 Arlington funeral plans
- 9 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 10 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 11 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 12 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 13 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 14 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 15 Relocating to the Deep South
- 16 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 17 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 18 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 19 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 20 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 21 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 22 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 23 Airfares in the 1970's
- 24 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 25 Budget hotel San Francisco