I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
yosemite or grand canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 2 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 6 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 7 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 8 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 9 DC - WW2 flyover
- 10 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 13 Camping Generator!?
- 14 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 15 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 16 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 20 Things to do in La Jolla
- 21 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 22 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do