I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 2 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 3 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 4 Dinner in Anchorage
- 5 San Francisco to San Diego
- 6 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 7 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 8 Nashville Public Transportation
- 9 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 10 Hawaii - where?
- 11 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 12 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 13 Arizona PHX car rental
- 14 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 15 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 16 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 17 Shenandoah National park
- 18 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 19 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 20 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 21 Things to do in NYC
- 22 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 23 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 24 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 25 BBQ