I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Facebook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Facebook Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 4 Orlando area weather in June
- 5 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 6 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 7 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 8 New Itinerary
- 9 Help with Northwest Trip
- 10 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 11 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 12 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 13 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 14 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 15 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 16 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 17 road trip
- 18 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 20 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 21 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 22 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 23 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 24 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 25 Myrtle beach