I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 2 Traveling in winter
- 3 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 4 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 9 Interracial couples traveling south
- 10 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 11 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 12 Nashville Never Been
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 15 New orleans recs for family
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 18 Later Winter around Mobile
- 19 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 20 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 21 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 22 Uber boston
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO