I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Canon beach lodging
- 2 A week in NYC - first timers
- 3 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 4 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 5 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 6 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 8 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 9 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 10 Boston restaurants
- 11 Itinerary Critique
- 12 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 13 Tucson in February
- 14 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 15 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 16 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 17 Lets each do a post
- 18 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 19 Help with visit for a month!!
- 20 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 21 Philadelphia Airport to Independence Hall
- 22 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 23 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 24 FLA testing the waters
- 25 Planning Monet/Matisse visit to Cleveland Museum of Art