I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More problems for Big Sur
- 2 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 3 Miami for 2 days
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 11 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 12 What to see in Portland
- 13 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 14 Great Falls or Helena?
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 17 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 18 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 19 Las Vegas trip report
- 20 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 21 Lunch in Central Park
- 22 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 23 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 24 My travels to Monument Valley
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016