I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 2 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 3 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 4 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 5 Across country drive
- 6 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 7 Traveling with an infant
- 8 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 9 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 10 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 11 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 12 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 13 St Louis
- 14 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 15 Nashville restaurants
- 16 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 17 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 18 Yosemite Hike
- 19 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 20 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 21 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 22 Restaurants in DC
- 23 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 24 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 25 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada