I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 3 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 6 JFK Terminal 8
- 7 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 8 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 California Trip
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 14 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 17 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 18 AR State Parks
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 9-10 day trip to WA
- 23 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 24 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 25 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car