I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
yosemite or grand canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hana hotels in August
- 2 Spring Break in Charleston
- 3 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 Hana question
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 12 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 15 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 18 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 19 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Clearwater visit.
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Charleston Airport Hotel