Could anyone help me with the name of a good and reputable tour company to book a trip to Yosemite National Park. I'm checking this out for a colleague of mine (early 50's).
Looking at a Pick up in San Fran on 7 October, 2 nights accommodation (Yosemite Lodge) in Yosemite (checking out on 9 October) and a roughly 4 hour tour to Glacier Point on 8 October. They do not want a tour longer than 4 - 5 hours as one of the party suffers from motion sickness and it can't be too strenuous.
Drop off back to San Fran on 9 October.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 2 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 3 L.A. and Sequoia
- 4 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 5 Maine weather and temps
- 6 Not enough time, i guess..
- 7 Broadway
- 8 Week motorcycle ride
- 9 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 10 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 11 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 12 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Traveling across the US
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 16 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 17 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 18 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 19 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 20 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 21 4 Days in Juneau?
- 22 South Dakota "base camp"
- 23 Colorado Family whitewater rafting
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens