Could anyone help me with the name of a good and reputable tour company to book a trip to Yosemite National Park. I'm checking this out for a colleague of mine (early 50's).
Looking at a Pick up in San Fran on 7 October, 2 nights accommodation (Yosemite Lodge) in Yosemite (checking out on 9 October) and a roughly 4 hour tour to Glacier Point on 8 October. They do not want a tour longer than 4 - 5 hours as one of the party suffers from motion sickness and it can't be too strenuous.
Drop off back to San Fran on 9 October.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 4 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 5 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 6 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Weather in Chicago
- 13 Road trip around Washington DC
- 14 Utah trip Itinerary
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 17 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 18 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 19 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 20 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 21 Help me with this
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Houston MetroRail
- 24 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria