Could anyone help me with the name of a good and reputable tour company to book a trip to Yosemite National Park. I'm checking this out for a colleague of mine (early 50's).
Looking at a Pick up in San Fran on 7 October, 2 nights accommodation (Yosemite Lodge) in Yosemite (checking out on 9 October) and a roughly 4 hour tour to Glacier Point on 8 October. They do not want a tour longer than 4 - 5 hours as one of the party suffers from motion sickness and it can't be too strenuous.
Drop off back to San Fran on 9 October.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Yosemite National Park Tour
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 6 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 12 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January