Could anyone help me with the name of a good and reputable tour company to book a trip to Yosemite National Park. I'm checking this out for a colleague of mine (early 50's).
Looking at a Pick up in San Fran on 7 October, 2 nights accommodation (Yosemite Lodge) in Yosemite (checking out on 9 October) and a roughly 4 hour tour to Glacier Point on 8 October. They do not want a tour longer than 4 - 5 hours as one of the party suffers from motion sickness and it can't be too strenuous.
Drop off back to San Fran on 9 October.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Yosemite National Park Tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 6 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 Rafting near Denali
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 16 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 17 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 New York City Restaurants