We have to travel in July due to a combination of insecurity at work and being tied to the school holidays. We're renting a relatively small RV 22ft and plan to spend 2 or 3 days in Yosemite. We're flying in to San Francisco July 19 and picking up our RV on 20th which means we are going to hit Yosemite on the weekend. 2 adults 1 child age 8. Heard a lot of nice things about Wawona, thinking about making the extra initial drive, basing ourselves there and getting the shuttle in. Any advice welcomed re accommodation/campgrounds. Realise our lateness is going to rule a few things out. We already obtained litereature from the park office but the plan is open. voyager58 at yahoo dot co dot uk.
Yosemite in July
- 1 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 3 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 4 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 7 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 8 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 NYC
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 17 Michigan Beaches
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 20 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone