I understand a lot of the park is off limits to dogs, but I was wondering if anybody knows of trails that are open to dogs that would be good for a day hike? We are in Sacramento, so it's about 3.5 hours to Yosemite, coming in on 120 (Big Oak Flat entrance). There are some pet friendly places on 120, so I'm imagining driving to Yosemite in the morning, doing a hike, crashing at a nearby hotel and driving back the next day. Suggestions?
Yosemite hiking with dogs?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Asheville NC without a car
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Myrtle Beach
- 22 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 23 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.