I understand a lot of the park is off limits to dogs, but I was wondering if anybody knows of trails that are open to dogs that would be good for a day hike? We are in Sacramento, so it's about 3.5 hours to Yosemite, coming in on 120 (Big Oak Flat entrance). There are some pet friendly places on 120, so I'm imagining driving to Yosemite in the morning, doing a hike, crashing at a nearby hotel and driving back the next day. Suggestions?
Yosemite hiking with dogs?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions