I understand a lot of the park is off limits to dogs, but I was wondering if anybody knows of trails that are open to dogs that would be good for a day hike? We are in Sacramento, so it's about 3.5 hours to Yosemite, coming in on 120 (Big Oak Flat entrance). There are some pet friendly places on 120, so I'm imagining driving to Yosemite in the morning, doing a hike, crashing at a nearby hotel and driving back the next day. Suggestions?
Yosemite hiking with dogs?
- 1 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 4 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 5 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 6 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 7 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 8 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 9 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 10 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 NYC
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Albuquerque to Denver
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 20 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 21 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 22 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Help with NYC transit
- 25 Boston Area College Tour