We are travelling to USA in December.
We staying 2 weeks in LA/San Francisco/Las Vegas and plan to visit Yosemite and Grand Canyon but I think we will run out of time to do both.
We have teenage children and they probably will not want to hike much, especially if it is cold
Any hints/tips on what to do?
How many nights should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 2 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 3 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 4 NYC For The Day
- 5 9-10 day trip to WA
- 6 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 7 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 11 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 12 Atlanta With Toddler
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 Turo?
- 16 USA family tour
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Kauai planning help
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 23 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation