We are travelling to USA in December.
We staying 2 weeks in LA/San Francisco/Las Vegas and plan to visit Yosemite and Grand Canyon but I think we will run out of time to do both.
We have teenage children and they probably will not want to hike much, especially if it is cold
Any hints/tips on what to do?
How many nights should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 2 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Bryce and Zion planning
- 4 Country Walkers
- 5 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 6 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 7 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 10 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 11 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 14 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 15 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 16 Places to stay in Skagway
- 17 Hilo to Kona
- 18 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 19 Maui - luau question
- 20 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 21 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 22 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 25 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017