We are travelling to USA in December.
We staying 2 weeks in LA/San Francisco/Las Vegas and plan to visit Yosemite and Grand Canyon but I think we will run out of time to do both.
We have teenage children and they probably will not want to hike much, especially if it is cold
Any hints/tips on what to do?
How many nights should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 2 How many states have you been to?
- 3 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Roadtrip July 2017
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 9 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 10 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 Carmel Monterey
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Arches Devils Garden
- 21 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 22 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools