We are travelling to USA in December.
We staying 2 weeks in LA/San Francisco/Las Vegas and plan to visit Yosemite and Grand Canyon but I think we will run out of time to do both.
We have teenage children and they probably will not want to hike much, especially if it is cold
Any hints/tips on what to do?
How many nights should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementvalley.com/rejuvalex-hair-regrowth/
- 2 http://supplementvalley.com/med-pure-cbd-oil/
- 3 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 4 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 5 Hotel in Austin
- 6 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 7 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 8 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 9 Boston / VT August
- 10 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 11 Lake Champlain, VT
- 12 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 13 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 14 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 15 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 16 5 Days near Denver
- 17 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 18 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 19 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 20 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 21 Boston Ideas
- 22 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 23 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 24 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations