We are travelling to USA in December.
We staying 2 weeks in LA/San Francisco/Las Vegas and plan to visit Yosemite and Grand Canyon but I think we will run out of time to do both.
We have teenage children and they probably will not want to hike much, especially if it is cold
Any hints/tips on what to do?
How many nights should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://buynowsupplement.com/testo-vital/
- 2 Acadia National Park
- 3 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 4 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 6 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 7 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 8 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 9 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 10 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 11 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 12 Monument Valley
- 13 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 14 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 15 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 16 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 17 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 18 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 19 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 20 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 21 driving RT 66
- 22 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 23 once in a lifetime
- 24 North California/South Oregon
- 25 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music