My husband and I will be spending four nights at Yosemite in June. We have 3 nights booked at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls and 1 night at Curry Village in a Cabin. We want to do several day hikes and love to take pictures. From Yosemite we go on to Monterey for 3 nights. My question is would we be better to stay only 3 nights in Yosemite and spend our last day seeing the Mariposa Grove and whatever is at that end of the park and heading out the South Gate on our way to Monterey. This way we wouldn't have to go back up to Yosemite Village. We could stay in Mariposa or another town. Does this make sense or should I keep with my original plan?
Yosemite for four days in June
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Princeville in January
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 12 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013