My husband and I will be spending four nights at Yosemite in June. We have 3 nights booked at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls and 1 night at Curry Village in a Cabin. We want to do several day hikes and love to take pictures. From Yosemite we go on to Monterey for 3 nights. My question is would we be better to stay only 3 nights in Yosemite and spend our last day seeing the Mariposa Grove and whatever is at that end of the park and heading out the South Gate on our way to Monterey. This way we wouldn't have to go back up to Yosemite Village. We could stay in Mariposa or another town. Does this make sense or should I keep with my original plan?
Yosemite for four days in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Boston in winter?
- 4 Colorado Skiing
- 5 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 6 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 7 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 12 charlotte
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 15 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 16 New York City in April
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 19 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 22 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 23 Baytown, Texas
- 24 Moving from VA to CT
- 25 New Orleans pictures