My husband and I will be spending four nights at Yosemite in June. We have 3 nights booked at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls and 1 night at Curry Village in a Cabin. We want to do several day hikes and love to take pictures. From Yosemite we go on to Monterey for 3 nights. My question is would we be better to stay only 3 nights in Yosemite and spend our last day seeing the Mariposa Grove and whatever is at that end of the park and heading out the South Gate on our way to Monterey. This way we wouldn't have to go back up to Yosemite Village. We could stay in Mariposa or another town. Does this make sense or should I keep with my original plan?
Yosemite for four days in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Colorado in the summer!
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 12 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 13 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 16 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 17 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint