My husband and I will be spending four nights at Yosemite in June. We have 3 nights booked at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls and 1 night at Curry Village in a Cabin. We want to do several day hikes and love to take pictures. From Yosemite we go on to Monterey for 3 nights. My question is would we be better to stay only 3 nights in Yosemite and spend our last day seeing the Mariposa Grove and whatever is at that end of the park and heading out the South Gate on our way to Monterey. This way we wouldn't have to go back up to Yosemite Village. We could stay in Mariposa or another town. Does this make sense or should I keep with my original plan?
Yosemite for four days in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 2 New Orleans Motel Question
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 Getting to Key West
- 5 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 6 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 7 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 8 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 10 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 11 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 12 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 13 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 14 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 15 Happy Hour
- 16 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 17 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 18 road trip Houston-NJ
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 21 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 22 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th