My husband and I will be spending four nights at Yosemite in June. We have 3 nights booked at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls and 1 night at Curry Village in a Cabin. We want to do several day hikes and love to take pictures. From Yosemite we go on to Monterey for 3 nights. My question is would we be better to stay only 3 nights in Yosemite and spend our last day seeing the Mariposa Grove and whatever is at that end of the park and heading out the South Gate on our way to Monterey. This way we wouldn't have to go back up to Yosemite Village. We could stay in Mariposa or another town. Does this make sense or should I keep with my original plan?
Yosemite for four days in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Denver in a half day
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 18 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 19 Oahu ideas
- 20 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.