My husband and I will be spending four nights at Yosemite in June. We have 3 nights booked at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls and 1 night at Curry Village in a Cabin. We want to do several day hikes and love to take pictures. From Yosemite we go on to Monterey for 3 nights. My question is would we be better to stay only 3 nights in Yosemite and spend our last day seeing the Mariposa Grove and whatever is at that end of the park and heading out the South Gate on our way to Monterey. This way we wouldn't have to go back up to Yosemite Village. We could stay in Mariposa or another town. Does this make sense or should I keep with my original plan?
Yosemite for four days in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 5 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 6 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 7 Christmas in TX
- 8 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 10 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 13 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 14 Tucson area flooding
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Refining my California Itinerary
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Oregon Road Trip
- 19 Getaway
- 20 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 21 Moving to New Jersey
- 22 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 24 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto