My husband and I will be spending four nights at Yosemite in June. We have 3 nights booked at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls and 1 night at Curry Village in a Cabin. We want to do several day hikes and love to take pictures. From Yosemite we go on to Monterey for 3 nights. My question is would we be better to stay only 3 nights in Yosemite and spend our last day seeing the Mariposa Grove and whatever is at that end of the park and heading out the South Gate on our way to Monterey. This way we wouldn't have to go back up to Yosemite Village. We could stay in Mariposa or another town. Does this make sense or should I keep with my original plan?
Yosemite for four days in June
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 4 Washington Wineries
- 5 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 6 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 7 Less commercial beach?
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 12 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 15 Priceline, WARNING
- 16 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 17 Kauai golf
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 20 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 21 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 22 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 23 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 24 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway