My husband and I will be spending four nights at Yosemite in June. We have 3 nights booked at Yosemite Lodge at the Falls and 1 night at Curry Village in a Cabin. We want to do several day hikes and love to take pictures. From Yosemite we go on to Monterey for 3 nights. My question is would we be better to stay only 3 nights in Yosemite and spend our last day seeing the Mariposa Grove and whatever is at that end of the park and heading out the South Gate on our way to Monterey. This way we wouldn't have to go back up to Yosemite Village. We could stay in Mariposa or another town. Does this make sense or should I keep with my original plan?
Yosemite for four days in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 3 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Miami Marlins
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Charleston, SC help
- 8 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 9 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 10 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 13 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 16 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 19 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 20 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 21 Deep South sept 2015
- 22 Self guided White House tour
- 23 Northwest USA
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 More than one hotel at Disney World?