Hi: My wife and I will be visiting Yosemite, King's Canyon, and Sequoia Natl Park the end of June for 7 or 8 days of actual travel. We already have reservations near Yosemite for the 1st part of our trip. How should be plan our time? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 6 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 12 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 15 Pub with food in Seattle
- 16 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 17 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 20 Hotel near Miami airport
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 23 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 24 Our perfect day in Key West
- 25 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL