Booked a two-night stay at The Awahnee in early May. Have the option of a room in the main hotel or one of the cottages. Rate is identical. Any advice on which is better? Or tips on the hotel in general? Aware that opinions vary on whether or not the experience warrants the price. We've made the decision to stay there. Now just looking to get the most out of it. Thanks for the help.
Yosemite and Ahwahnee: room or cottage?
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 3 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 4 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 9 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 10 Washington Wineries
- 11 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 12 Less commercial beach?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 16 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Priceline, WARNING
- 19 Kauai golf
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 22 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 23 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 24 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 25 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |