So I'm starting another thread, one of many, for a big USA trip. We want to stay in yosemite national park for 2 nights. Looking at curry village in the cabins with bathrooms or the yosemite lodge at the falls. We do camp at home so thats not an issue and they seem to be similar prices. Just want to be right in the park not in the towns located on the outskirts. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 Breckenridge in October
- 6 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 Chicago Questions
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 charlotte
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope