I will be coming to Yosemite at the end of August (as part of a road trip in CA) we will be driving from Las Vegas to Yosemite. I have just booked Curry Village for three nights so will be staying two days.
Anyone stayed there ? Is it ok ? I also tried to book the lodge at the falls but that was full so decided on Curry village due to some recommendations on here.
I would like some information on walks/hikes and things to do and see in yosemite in two days.. I will be there with my boyfriend and we are both fit and love the outdoors and walking...
Also can we cook on a fire anywhere near curry village as it says you can't in curry village but seeing as we are practically camping I would like to due some marshmallows ha..
I also have seen that highway 120 is closed due to rockfall??
- 1 high quality fake passports,id cards,drivers license for sale
- 2 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 3 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 4 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 5 Updates from Hanalei
- 6 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 7 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 8 Columbus food !
- 9 Hotels in New Orleans
- 10 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 11 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 14 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 15 Logan Express
- 16 One day in NYC
- 17 Great Beach's
- 18 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 19 National Parks?
- 20 Death Valley in November
- 21 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 Minnesota State Fair
- 24 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 25 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone