Just returning from a fabulous trip to Glacier NP--thanks for many of your suggestions and advice---will post trip rpt. soon----I'm already planning our next trip to Yosemite next May. What are your thoughts on going 1st week in May? I want to definitely stay at Yosemite Falls lodge--for 2 - 3 nights. My first choice would be end of May but rooms not available there--except for memorial day weekend and i've heard its crazy busy. Is there enough to do without Tioga pass and Toulome meadows? Are 2 or 3 nights enough to stay there? I'm going to book VRBO a property near Mariposa for 2 - 3 nights after the valley.
Yosemite 1st week in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Central Coast-California
- 11 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 12 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 15 Moving to CT
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 22 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado