Just returning from a fabulous trip to Glacier NP--thanks for many of your suggestions and advice---will post trip rpt. soon----I'm already planning our next trip to Yosemite next May. What are your thoughts on going 1st week in May? I want to definitely stay at Yosemite Falls lodge--for 2 - 3 nights. My first choice would be end of May but rooms not available there--except for memorial day weekend and i've heard its crazy busy. Is there enough to do without Tioga pass and Toulome meadows? Are 2 or 3 nights enough to stay there? I'm going to book VRBO a property near Mariposa for 2 - 3 nights after the valley.
Yosemite 1st week in May
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 8 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 18 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 19 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 20 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 25 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?