Just returning from a fabulous trip to Glacier NP--thanks for many of your suggestions and advice---will post trip rpt. soon----I'm already planning our next trip to Yosemite next May. What are your thoughts on going 1st week in May? I want to definitely stay at Yosemite Falls lodge--for 2 - 3 nights. My first choice would be end of May but rooms not available there--except for memorial day weekend and i've heard its crazy busy. Is there enough to do without Tioga pass and Toulome meadows? Are 2 or 3 nights enough to stay there? I'm going to book VRBO a property near Mariposa for 2 - 3 nights after the valley.
Yosemite 1st week in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 9 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 10 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York