Last night I booked the Doubletree on Quebec Street in Denver. I had looked at many reviews before doing so and it sounded ok. Today as I was looking at some stuff on Denver online, I stumbled upon murder stats and it appears my hotel is in a bad area, something I hadn't seen mentioned on travel reviews. I'm bringing my extended family, which includes some kids. I prepaid and now I'm quite alarmed that everybody is going to be freaked out when they see the neighborhood. Can anybody give me a good idea of what to expect as far as personal safety in this area? Thanks in advance.
Yikes- Did I make a mistake booking Denver Doubletree on Quebec Street?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 6 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 7 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 12 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 13 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 16 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 17 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 18 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 19 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 22 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 23 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 24 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 25 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico