Last night I booked the Doubletree on Quebec Street in Denver. I had looked at many reviews before doing so and it sounded ok. Today as I was looking at some stuff on Denver online, I stumbled upon murder stats and it appears my hotel is in a bad area, something I hadn't seen mentioned on travel reviews. I'm bringing my extended family, which includes some kids. I prepaid and now I'm quite alarmed that everybody is going to be freaked out when they see the neighborhood. Can anybody give me a good idea of what to expect as far as personal safety in this area? Thanks in advance.
Yikes- Did I make a mistake booking Denver Doubletree on Quebec Street?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 10 day trip to California
- 3 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 4 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 5 Drive along the Columbia River
- 6 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 7 Wine Country Picnic
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 10 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 11 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 12 Boston/Fenway park
- 13 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 14 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 17 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 24 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC