Last night I booked the Doubletree on Quebec Street in Denver. I had looked at many reviews before doing so and it sounded ok. Today as I was looking at some stuff on Denver online, I stumbled upon murder stats and it appears my hotel is in a bad area, something I hadn't seen mentioned on travel reviews. I'm bringing my extended family, which includes some kids. I prepaid and now I'm quite alarmed that everybody is going to be freaked out when they see the neighborhood. Can anybody give me a good idea of what to expect as far as personal safety in this area? Thanks in advance.
Yikes- Did I make a mistake booking Denver Doubletree on Quebec Street?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 12 ONP help
- 13 NYC Clubs for live music
- 14 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 15 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 16 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 17 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Coastal New England Road trip
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 24 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 25 Park City ideas