We are leaving for Anchorage on June 24th for a 12 day Princess land/cruise...Denali, McKinley, Whittier to Vancouver. I've been to Alaska before but my partner has not nor has he cruised before. We were looking at excursions sponsored by Princess and had a couple of questions I would rather ask you folks or Cruise Critics.
When staying at the Princess owned lodges, are there other opportunities for excursions not sponsored by Princess? Are the lodges located in or near small towns? I really, really want to fly to the Arctic Circle and perhaps see some of the Dalton Highway...a day trip. Just wondering if something like this might be available by a tour group near these lodges.
Thanks for any help or suggestions you folks might have.
Yet another Alaska in June question!!
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 3 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 4 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 5 Uber Car service
- 6 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 7 Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
- 8 SF Activities
- 9 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 10 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 13 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 14 Tampa area and North
- 15 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 16 San Antonio
- 17 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 18 GF in Russia on a river cruise
- 19 Christmas in NYC 2014
- 20 Snowmass Next week
- 21 Good food or pizza in midtown Manhattan
- 22 Yountville Restaurant Help
- 23 Road trip from NYC to Las Vegas ( via New Orleans, TX) in 11 days
- 24 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 25 San Diego or Hawaii