We are leaving for Anchorage on June 24th for a 12 day Princess land/cruise...Denali, McKinley, Whittier to Vancouver. I've been to Alaska before but my partner has not nor has he cruised before. We were looking at excursions sponsored by Princess and had a couple of questions I would rather ask you folks or Cruise Critics.
When staying at the Princess owned lodges, are there other opportunities for excursions not sponsored by Princess? Are the lodges located in or near small towns? I really, really want to fly to the Arctic Circle and perhaps see some of the Dalton Highway...a day trip. Just wondering if something like this might be available by a tour group near these lodges.
Thanks for any help or suggestions you folks might have.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/1hydro-pro/
- 2 Denali
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 5 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 8 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 9 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 10 Seaside, California
- 11 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 12 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 13 JFK Terminal 8
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 16 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 17 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 18 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 19 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 20 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 23 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 25 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake