We are leaving for Anchorage on June 24th for a 12 day Princess land/cruise...Denali, McKinley, Whittier to Vancouver. I've been to Alaska before but my partner has not nor has he cruised before. We were looking at excursions sponsored by Princess and had a couple of questions I would rather ask you folks or Cruise Critics.
When staying at the Princess owned lodges, are there other opportunities for excursions not sponsored by Princess? Are the lodges located in or near small towns? I really, really want to fly to the Arctic Circle and perhaps see some of the Dalton Highway...a day trip. Just wondering if something like this might be available by a tour group near these lodges.
Thanks for any help or suggestions you folks might have.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 2 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 3 Hotel in Austin
- 4 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 5 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 6 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 7 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 8 Austin TX restaurants
- 9 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 10 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 11 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 12 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 13 hotel in NYC
- 14 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 15 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 16 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 17 5 Days near Denver
- 18 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 19 Sonoma alley in May
- 20 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 21 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 22 Lake Champlain, VT
- 23 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 24 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 25 First time to Alaska - with kids