We are leaving for Anchorage on June 24th for a 12 day Princess land/cruise...Denali, McKinley, Whittier to Vancouver. I've been to Alaska before but my partner has not nor has he cruised before. We were looking at excursions sponsored by Princess and had a couple of questions I would rather ask you folks or Cruise Critics.
When staying at the Princess owned lodges, are there other opportunities for excursions not sponsored by Princess? Are the lodges located in or near small towns? I really, really want to fly to the Arctic Circle and perhaps see some of the Dalton Highway...a day trip. Just wondering if something like this might be available by a tour group near these lodges.
Thanks for any help or suggestions you folks might have.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 4 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 5 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 6 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 7 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 8 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 11 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 12 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 13 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 14 sugestions
- 15 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 17 Rules of the NY Subway
- 18 Big Sur Help!!
- 19 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 20 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 21 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 22 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 23 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back