We are planning a family trip to yellowstone/gtnp next july with our 3 kids (6,9,12) and their grandmother- we are planning on staying 8 days with 2 for GTNP at jackson lake lodge, then 3 nights at w yellowstone-maybe the yellowstone clubhouse inn-(so kids can swim for a while) then on to either gardiner or lake hotel for the last 3 nights- which would you do? gardnier or LH? all we really care about is if the lodging is clean and the beds are comfy..... kids are generally well behaved, kids who LOVE the outdoors, nature and wildlife- they don't need tv, or entertainment and like to hike...although they can't go much more than 4/5 miles- does that seem like enough time at each place to explore the entire park (as much as possible with little ones?) thanks for your comments...oh, also we want to do a river ride...do you rec. the GT float or a yellowstone river ride? thanks so much!
Yellowstone/GTNP lodging with kids...help please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 California self drive trip
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 23 Drive along the Columbia River
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu