We are planning a family trip to yellowstone/gtnp next july with our 3 kids (6,9,12) and their grandmother- we are planning on staying 8 days with 2 for GTNP at jackson lake lodge, then 3 nights at w yellowstone-maybe the yellowstone clubhouse inn-(so kids can swim for a while) then on to either gardiner or lake hotel for the last 3 nights- which would you do? gardnier or LH? all we really care about is if the lodging is clean and the beds are comfy..... kids are generally well behaved, kids who LOVE the outdoors, nature and wildlife- they don't need tv, or entertainment and like to hike...although they can't go much more than 4/5 miles- does that seem like enough time at each place to explore the entire park (as much as possible with little ones?) thanks for your comments...oh, also we want to do a river ride...do you rec. the GT float or a yellowstone river ride? thanks so much!
Yellowstone/GTNP lodging with kids...help please
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 6 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed