Got the idea for the title from another poster. Due to mobility issues, walking is limited, not much stair climbing and hiking is out. However, my DD lives in Denver and I am thinking about going first 2 weeks of July. Would probably fly to SLC and she could drive in her SUV to meet me. Have been told it's probably already too late to try to get summer reservation in park-sponsored sites. Goal of the trip is to spend time with DD while seeing some nature. She is avid hiker, will venture out on her own. Suggestions for hotels, restaurants, itineraries, etc. welcome, thanks!
Yellowstone/GTNP hop in/out tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 10 SF to DR? WTH!
- 11 Kennebunkport and....?
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 NYC Itinerary Help
- 14 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 20 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 25 Washington, DC to Boston