Got the idea for the title from another poster. Due to mobility issues, walking is limited, not much stair climbing and hiking is out. However, my DD lives in Denver and I am thinking about going first 2 weeks of July. Would probably fly to SLC and she could drive in her SUV to meet me. Have been told it's probably already too late to try to get summer reservation in park-sponsored sites. Goal of the trip is to spend time with DD while seeing some nature. She is avid hiker, will venture out on her own. Suggestions for hotels, restaurants, itineraries, etc. welcome, thanks!
Yellowstone/GTNP hop in/out tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 2 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 3 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 6 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 7 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 8 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 9 Orlando hotels
- 10 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 11 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 12 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 15 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 20 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 21 Clearwater FL area
- 22 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 trip advice from TN to TX
- 25 san diego or nearby area