I hope you can help me with my quest!
My elder parents are visiting me from Europe and we would love to go and see the wonders of Native American lands and landscapes.
We are looking for tour operators that offer fully escorted tours of
(Mt Rushmore would be great to see if possible)
and if possible, it would be awesome to see the Crow Fair Parade in August.
All the tours I saw are either drive by yourself or on chinese buses (I have experience with them and they rush you all the way and don't let you enjoy more than 1 hour in each place).
It would be amazing if we could lodge in a cabin in Yellowstone for a more relaxing take on the tour.
We would stay about 7 maximum 8 days, leaving from New York probably in August or September.
Do you know of any reputable company or tour that treats this route? Is it so unusual? I havn't been able to find anything including the above mentioned.
Thanks for any help you will give me!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 2 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 3 USA October 2016
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 6 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 7 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 8 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 9 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 10 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 11 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 12 Kings and Sequoia.
- 13 Uber and Miami
- 14 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 15 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 16 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 17 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 18 New Orleants dining
- 19 Springtime in Florida
- 20 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 21 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 22 new orleans in july
- 23 Indoor Parking at JFK?
- 24 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 25 Need ideas for 3-4 day getaway from Cincinnati