I hope you can help me with my quest!
My elder parents are visiting me from Europe and we would love to go and see the wonders of Native American lands and landscapes.
We are looking for tour operators that offer fully escorted tours of
(Mt Rushmore would be great to see if possible)
and if possible, it would be awesome to see the Crow Fair Parade in August.
All the tours I saw are either drive by yourself or on chinese buses (I have experience with them and they rush you all the way and don't let you enjoy more than 1 hour in each place).
It would be amazing if we could lodge in a cabin in Yellowstone for a more relaxing take on the tour.
We would stay about 7 maximum 8 days, leaving from New York probably in August or September.
Do you know of any reputable company or tour that treats this route? Is it so unusual? I havn't been able to find anything including the above mentioned.
Thanks for any help you will give me!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ++1800-927-2480-QUickBooks- Upgrade-Customer Support Number.,
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 4 Vancouver to Washington State
- 5 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 6 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 7 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Glacier National Park 2018
- 10 Rhode Island Get Away
- 11 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 Adirondacks trip repot
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 Carmel CA lodging
- 16 Driving CA 395
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 19 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 20 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 21 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 24 Hawaii wedding
- 25 I-84 Columbia Gorge