I hope you can help me with my quest!
My elder parents are visiting me from Europe and we would love to go and see the wonders of Native American lands and landscapes.
We are looking for tour operators that offer fully escorted tours of
(Mt Rushmore would be great to see if possible)
and if possible, it would be awesome to see the Crow Fair Parade in August.
All the tours I saw are either drive by yourself or on chinese buses (I have experience with them and they rush you all the way and don't let you enjoy more than 1 hour in each place).
It would be amazing if we could lodge in a cabin in Yellowstone for a more relaxing take on the tour.
We would stay about 7 maximum 8 days, leaving from New York probably in August or September.
Do you know of any reputable company or tour that treats this route? Is it so unusual? I havn't been able to find anything including the above mentioned.
Thanks for any help you will give me!
Yellowstone/Black Hills/Crow Fair?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 6 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 10 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 11 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 12 best area to stay in san diego
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 18 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 19 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 20 Denver 1 day in denver
- 21 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 22 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 23 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour