I hope you can help me with my quest!
My elder parents are visiting me from Europe and we would love to go and see the wonders of Native American lands and landscapes.
We are looking for tour operators that offer fully escorted tours of
(Mt Rushmore would be great to see if possible)
and if possible, it would be awesome to see the Crow Fair Parade in August.
All the tours I saw are either drive by yourself or on chinese buses (I have experience with them and they rush you all the way and don't let you enjoy more than 1 hour in each place).
It would be amazing if we could lodge in a cabin in Yellowstone for a more relaxing take on the tour.
We would stay about 7 maximum 8 days, leaving from New York probably in August or September.
Do you know of any reputable company or tour that treats this route? Is it so unusual? I havn't been able to find anything including the above mentioned.
Thanks for any help you will give me!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Starlinks - Web Design Agency New Zealand
- 2 Recent Spam Attacks
- 3 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 4 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 5 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 6 Miami airport--safety??
- 7 US whole month of January where to
- 8 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 9 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 14 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 15 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 16 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 17 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 18 Baltimore Weekend
- 19 Dinosaur National Monument
- 20 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 21 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Things to do in Toronto