I hope you can help me with my quest!
My elder parents are visiting me from Europe and we would love to go and see the wonders of Native American lands and landscapes.
We are looking for tour operators that offer fully escorted tours of
(Mt Rushmore would be great to see if possible)
and if possible, it would be awesome to see the Crow Fair Parade in August.
All the tours I saw are either drive by yourself or on chinese buses (I have experience with them and they rush you all the way and don't let you enjoy more than 1 hour in each place).
It would be amazing if we could lodge in a cabin in Yellowstone for a more relaxing take on the tour.
We would stay about 7 maximum 8 days, leaving from New York probably in August or September.
Do you know of any reputable company or tour that treats this route? Is it so unusual? I havn't been able to find anything including the above mentioned.
Thanks for any help you will give me!
Yellowstone/Black Hills/Crow Fair?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 7 Anyone there to help me!
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Calf trip
- 12 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas