My husband and I are trying to plan our vacation for the Spring/Summer of 2001. We definitely want to go white water rafting - real rafting where you actually paddle, none of this scenic viewing stuff - and we'd like to do some hiking, outdoorsy stuff. We don't want to camp and would like good restaurants to visit at night. Would you suggest Yellowstone or the Grand Canyon????
Yellowstone vs. Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 2 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 3 Philadelphia
- 4 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 14 Universal studios/Orlando
- 15 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston