Planning a trip to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Jackson, etc. Previously ask about a side trip to Mt. Rushmore, but found it's too far for this trip. How far of a drive is it from Old Faithful to Custer Battlefield if we leave the park by the north entrance and go up to Red Lodge and then over to the Battlefield? Distance and time? Is this the best route to take and is there a different route to return? Thanks.
Yellowstone to Custer Battlefield
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 5 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 16 ONP help
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 25 Coastal New England Road trip