Planning a trip to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Jackson, etc. Previously ask about a side trip to Mt. Rushmore, but found it's too far for this trip. How far of a drive is it from Old Faithful to Custer Battlefield if we leave the park by the north entrance and go up to Red Lodge and then over to the Battlefield? Distance and time? Is this the best route to take and is there a different route to return? Thanks.
Yellowstone to Custer Battlefield
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 2 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Maui vacation
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 21 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco