We are planning a trip to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone in the beginning of June. We have 3 nights booked in Yellowstone (1 at Old Faithful Inn and one at Canyon cabins). In planning our flights are trying to decide whether to fly into Salt Lake City or Las Vegas (for a $300 savings). I know it is much further, but would then include Zion and/or Bryce for a couple of days, spend at night in SLC and then head to Jackson for two nights. Is that way too much driving? Should we add another night to Yellowstone or Jackson? Thanks for your input!!!
Yellowstone, Tetons, along with Zion & Bryce?
- 1 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 2 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 3 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 6 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 7 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 8 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 11 Lake Tahoe
- 12 Baseball Road Trip
- 13 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 Moab and Bluff
- 16 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 17 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 20 Seatlle, WA
- 21 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 24 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii