We are planning a trip to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone in the beginning of June. We have 3 nights booked in Yellowstone (1 at Old Faithful Inn and one at Canyon cabins). In planning our flights are trying to decide whether to fly into Salt Lake City or Las Vegas (for a $300 savings). I know it is much further, but would then include Zion and/or Bryce for a couple of days, spend at night in SLC and then head to Jackson for two nights. Is that way too much driving? Should we add another night to Yellowstone or Jackson? Thanks for your input!!!
Yellowstone, Tetons, along with Zion & Bryce?
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Door County
- 5 10 Days in Maine
- 6 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Boston Area College Tour
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 18 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 19 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 20 Help with NYC transit
- 21 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 22 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 23 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 24 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California